Ради вашего удобства наш сайт использует cookies! Узнать больше! Мы используем cookies

Roving Raiders

You make camp for the final night. Having landed on this lawless world just two days previous, a decision has been made. Short term survival is the priority. Hostile camps are nearby, as are neutral trading groups. Which path will you take? Your faction will be a New Arrivals. Start with 6 people. Player starting characters have a 60% chance to start with trait: Careful shooter Player starting characters have a 40% chance to start with trait: Brawler Incident created: -Journey offer Can never build: -Ship computer core -Ship engine -Ship cryptosleep casket -Ship structural beam -Ship reactor Start with: -Silver x500 -Packaged survival meal x100 -Medicine x30 -Steel longsword x3 -Assault rifle x4

Авторизированным пользователям не отображается реклама

Загрузить