Ради вашего удобства наш сайт использует cookies! Узнать больше! Мы используем cookies

Farmers United!

Cities suck. They're dead, lifeless husks that hide you from nature. After a few months of chatting online, three would-be farmers get together, buy a load of animals and a spaceship and set off to found a utopian farming community on a new world on the edge of known space. It will be beautiful, living off the land in harmony with nature. Nothing will go wrong. NOTHING. Your faction will be a New Arrivals. Start with 3 people. Your people will be at most 35 years old. Arrive in drop pods. Player starting characters have a 60% chance to start with trait: Nudist Player starting characters have a 60% chance to start with trait: Kind Player starting characters have a 95% chance to start with trait: Green thumb Player starting characters have a 80% chance to start with trait: Iron-willed Player starting characters have a 40% chance to start with trait: Prosthophobe Player starting characters have a 60% chance to start with trait: Ascetic Player starting characters have a 95% chance to start with trait: Masochist Player starting characters have a 34% chance to start with trait: Optimist Player starting characters have a 40% chance to start with trait: Industrious The stat "tame animal chance" will be universally multiplied by 300%. The stat "train animal chance" will be universally multiplied by 300%. The stat "tailoring speed" will be universally multiplied by 300%. The stat "butchery efficiency" will be universally multiplied by 181%. Incident created: -Thrumbos pass -Alphabeavers -Farm animals wander in Start with: -Silver x800 -Packaged survival meal x44 -Medicine x30 -Component x30 -Great bow x3 -Pistol -Plasteel knife -Muffalo x3 -Steel x450 -Wood x300 -Random pet x3 -Chicken x3 Map is scattered with: -Ship chunk x3 -Steel x720 -Packaged survival meal x7