Ради вашего удобства наш сайт использует cookies! Узнать больше! Мы используем cookies

The Lone ranger

Alone in the wastes of rimworld 1 man left his home to do good. But with the choices ahead of him it was hard. At times doing the right thing was wrong and doing the wrong thing was right. But now you control his destiny. You control the lone ranger. Your faction will be a New Tribe. Start with 1 people, chosen from 8. Player starting characters have a 81% chance to start with trait: Careful shooter Player starting characters have a 94% chance to start with trait: Psychopath Player starting characters have a 25% chance to start with trait: Kind Player starting characters have a 25% chance to start with trait: Optimist Player starting characters have a 25% chance to start with trait: Jogger Player starting characters have a 50% chance to start with trait: Green thumb Start with research: Recurve bow Start with research: Pemmican Start with research: Passive cooler Start with research: Medicine production Start with research: Smithing Start with research: Bedrolls The stat "ranged cooldown" will be universally multiplied by 100%. Incident created: -Wanderer join Start with: -Revolver -Herbal medicine x4 -Rat meat x50 -Bearskin duster -Bearskin cowboy hat -Packaged survival meal x20 -Steel x75 -Limestone chunk x25 Map is scattered with: -Wood x150 -Steel x190