Ради вашего удобства наш сайт использует cookies! Узнать больше! Мы используем cookies

Escapees

This is a scenario in which you control a group of escaped slaves. Your six youngfolk have been trapped in a drug cartel's factory, making drugs for the black markets. Upon hearing rumors of a nearby ship, the slaves make a daring escape, grabbing some weapons on the way out. Due to having to work to create drugs their whole lives, the researches involving any drug production have been already unlocked, along with component assembly and medicine production. Due to the drug cartel's control on the planet, orbital trades don't occur, and wanderers don't make it to the concealed location of the rumored ship. The cartel is displeased with the escape of any of its slaves, and sends bounty hunters on a regular basis to hunt you down. Oh, yeah. Also, as slaves for the drug cartel, all of your colonists are rigged with bombs. So if one dies... don't let one die. Your faction will be a New Tribe. Start with 6 people. Your people will be at most 19 years old. Characters and creatures explode on death (bomb, radius 2). Non-player characters have a 85% chance to start with trait: Psychopath Player starting characters have a 20% chance to start with trait: Chemical interest Player starting characters have a 80% chance to start with malnutrition. Player starting characters have a 99% chance to have their rest set between 2.7% and 70%. Player starting characters have a 99% chance to have their food set between 10% and 40%. Player starting characters have a 99% chance to have their mood set between 15% and 74%. Player starting characters have a 99% chance to have their joy set between 25% and 60%. Start with research: Devilstrand Start with research: Drug production Start with research: Psychite refining Start with research: Wake-up production Start with research: Go-juice production Start with research: Penoxycyline production Start with research: Component assembly Start with research: Medicine production Incident created: -Enemy raid -Ambush Incident(s) disabled: -Chased refugee -Orbital trader arrival -Caravan meeting -Journey offer -Ship part crash (psychic) -Ship part crash (poison) -Ransom demand -Farm animals wander in -Wanderer join -Trader caravan arrival -Visitor group -Traveler group -Friendly raid Start with: -Charge rifle x6 -Nutrient paste meal x60 -Cloth jacket x6 -Cloth pants x6 Map is scattered with: -Ship chunk x12 -Scyther blade x3 -Ship engine -Ship reactor -Ship computer core -Ancient cryptosleep casket x2

Авторизированным пользователям не отображается реклама

Загрузить