Ради вашего удобства наш сайт использует cookies! Узнать больше! Мы используем cookies

Refugee Mercenaries

On a job gone wrong, your mercenary ship barely escapes the scene of battle, severely damaged. Hoping for the best, you and your comrades entered cryptosleep, unsure of your destination. Only two of you survived, awakening on a rimworld, heavily armed but unequpped for survival. Your faction will be a New Arrivals. Start with 2 people. Your people will be between 21 and 36 years old. Arrive in drop pods. Player starting characters have a 70% chance to start with trait: Careful shooter Player starting characters have a 30% chance to start with high on go-juice. Player starting characters have a 20% chance to start with cryptosleep sickness. Start with research: Gun turrets Start with: -Assault rifle -Charge rifle -Armor vest x2 -Kevlar helmet x2 -Personal shield -Plasteel longsword -Medicine x10 -Go-juice x30 -Packaged survival meal x15 Map is scattered with: -Steel x60 -Ship chunk x8 My intention here was to create a more challenging start than the default ones whilst also providing the player with a fighting chance- They begin very well equipped to hunt and defend against raiders, but must deal with fewer earlygame resources, being forced to rely on hunting once the meagre starting food runs out. Despite the player being denied starting steel and components, there are ship chunks present to give them the components needed to move things forwards.

Авторизированным пользователям не отображается реклама

Загрузить