Ради вашего удобства наш сайт использует cookies! Узнать больше! Мы используем cookies

Planet Eden

A middle school class were flying back to Earth from their school trip in BarathiumKV planet, along with other classes from their school and various passengers. But their trip took an unexpected turn when their ship malfunctioned while warping through wormhole. Miraculously, some of them survived though no one amongst the survivor has the knowledge where they crash landed. After recovering from the chaotic scene, they learnt that they are on a mysterious planet filled with unknown settlements, creatures and plants. With nowhere to go, they led a small group of survivors to fight for their lives. Will they survive and find a way to return to earth; create a formidable colony and make the planet their own or die and get swallowed by the darkness this planet holds? Your faction will be a New Arrivals. Start with 7 people. Your people will be at most 26 years old. Player starting characters have a 50% chance to start with trait: Brawler Player starting characters have a 70% chance to start with trait: Pretty Player starting characters have a 30% chance to start with trait: Too smart Player starting characters have a 30% chance to start with trait: Optimist Start with: -Silver x200 -Packaged survival meal x60 -Medicine x30 -Component x30 -Pistol -Plasteel knife x5 -Monkey x1 -Steel x450 -Wood x300 -Chocolate x10 Map is scattered with: -Ship chunk x3 -Steel x720 -Packaged survival meal x10 Inpsired from the manga Cage of Eden

Авторизированным пользователям не отображается реклама

Загрузить