Ради вашего удобства наш сайт использует cookies! Узнать больше! Мы используем cookies

The Rich Duo

Just a remake of the solo version The Rich Explorer with some extra plot. Your faction will be a New Arrivals. Start with 2 people. Your people will be between 25 and 50 years old. All characters have a 75% chance to start with trait: Hard worker All characters have a 25% chance to start with trait: Green thumb Non-player characters have a 45% chance to start with trait: Iron-willed Player starting characters have a 65% chance to start with trait: Jogger Start with research: Autodoors Start with research: Geothermal power Start with research: Gun turrets Start with research: Hospital bed The stat "market value" will be universally multiplied by 200%. The stat "deterioration rate" will be universally multiplied by 20%. The stat "recruit prisoner chance" will be universally multiplied by 150%. The stat "global work speed" will be universally multiplied by 200%. Incident created: -Resource pod crash -Wanderer join -Refugee pod crash -Chased refugee -Enemy raid -Friendly raid Start with: -Silver x3000 -Gold x300 -Packaged survival meal x30 -Glitterworld medicine x30 -Sniper rifle x2 -Charge rifle x2 -Thrumbo x1 -Steel x750 -Wood x300 -Agave fruit x250 -Chicken meat x150 -Chicken egg (unfert.) x100 -Ship chunk x5 -Kibble x200 -Marble blocks x500 Map is scattered with: -Limestone blocks x100 -Berries x100 -Ship chunk x10 -Chicken egg (fert.) x10

Авторизированным пользователям не отображается реклама

Загрузить